1) What is a safe deposit box?
A private, safe and discreet place to store your valuables.
2) Why would I need a safe deposit box?
Everyone who cares about their valuables should protect them at a time when domestic burglaries are becoming increasing commonplace. Our discreet location affords maximum protection.
3) What are the hours of operation?
We are open from 9:30am to 1:00am; and from 2:00pm to 05:00pm, from Monday to Friday.
4) Is off-hour access possible?
Yes, by prior appointment.
5) Where can I find you?
We are at Via Gemmo 3, Lugano - Ticino (Switzerland).
6) What kind of insurance do you offer?
Our insurance, underwritten by the most important company in the world, applies clear, maximum coverage and no unwelcome surprises.
7) Can other trusted people get access to my safe deposit box?
Yes only if the prosecutor is present at contract sign and can be identified by personal documents and registered can have access. Nobody under the age of 18 can be registered to access your safe deposit box.
8) What happens if I lose my keys?
You will need to inform us as soon as possible and make an appointment with us so you can be present when a locksmith drills open your box. Another safe deposit box will be assigned. You will be responsible for the cost of the locksmith and the resulting repairs.
9) What can I store in my safe deposit box?
Diamonds, jewellery, watches, digital media, valuable documents, certificates and shares.
10) What is excluded?
Weapons, explosives, drugs , anything harmful or perishable as per our contract.
11) Do I have to open a bank account?
No, you don’t.
12) How do I rent a safe deposit box?
Visit us in person and produce identification presenting a valid document.
13) How do I renew my contract?
Unless you cancel it by registered post within 30 days before the expiry date, it is tacitly renewed.
14) Do you keep a copy of my key?
No, we do not, and neither is a safekeeping service available.